|Posted on:||25th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 11, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation|
Tap to this page for Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation PJHF Jobs 2017 Latest Vacancies. The Govt of Punjab’s well-reputed department named Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation is seeking and is looking for the eligible, dynamic, energetic, self-oriented and experienced applicants are required to fill the vacant situations which are entitled as (Assistant Manager (Estate & Admin), Patwari, Building Inspector, Surveyor, Record Keeper, Naib Qasid) are the vacancies which require being filled at the proper time and by filling all the said demands of the posts. So, far I have flipped all the posts which are waiting to be filled now the eligibility criteria which is needed for the first post-MBA, MBIT, BSIT with 5 years relevant experience is required, for Sr. No. 2 Intermediate with Patwari Course is required, for Sr. No. 3 & 4 Intermediate/DAE with 2 years relevant experience is required and for Sr. No. 5 Intermediate and 2 years experience is required to apply and for Naib Qasid Intermediate fresh candidates can apply. Age limit should be 18 to 40 years. An appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 3 years which can be extended on the satisfactory conduct of the applicants. So, now let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation Jobs 2017 Lahore Latest
- Assistant Manager (Estate & Admin)
- Building Inspector
- Record Keeper
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants who are having the domicile of Punjab are invited to apply by sending the Resume/CV along with the attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile should be sent to the proper address before a due date.
- The last date for applying is December 11, 2017.
- The applicants who fully fulfill the demands of the posts are invited to apply ineligible applicants will not be employed.
- Applications received late or incomplete will not be entertained.
- The authority can make changes to account for the schedule of posts.
- The shortlisted and eligible applicants will be intimated for the schedule of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of interview appearance.
- Original credentials should be produced at the time of interview.
- Stay tuned with JobsAlert.pk for more precious career offers.
Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation Jobs 2017
Address: Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation (PJHF) (18 C-E/II, Gulberg III, Lahore).