|Posted on:||29th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 20, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Elementary & Secondary Education Department|
Get the job offer from Elementary & Secondary Education Department Buner Jobs 2017 NTS Online Form. Applications are on the way to the Swat applicants who are looking for the institutional jobs so tap to this page because Elementary & Secondary Education Department Buner is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which needs to be filled include (CT, DM, PIT, TT, AT, Qari and Primary School Teacher) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Overall qualification which is required for these posts include Bachelor’s degree and Masters from HEC recognized institute along with 9 months training in RITE/PITE Institute is required. Age limit should be 18-35 years. Only Swat domicile holders are welcome to apply for these posts. Applicants will be hired on contract/adhoc basis for the duration of one year which will be extended on account of applicants performance. Now, let’s head towards its applying criteria below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Buner Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Primary School Teacher
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department Swat Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants needs to send the application form along with deposit slip by downloaded from the NTS Site as www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled form with paid deposit slip should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is 20th December 2017.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department Buner Jobs 2017
Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon
Address: District Education Officer (Boys), Elementary & Secondary Education Department District Buner.